Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Weekend Roundup - Gobble. Gobble.

What a weekend! On Friday, the Thunderbirds Are Now! + You Say Party! We Say Die! show went off without a hitch. I interviewed the bands and rocked out like nobody's business. I'm sorry to say the recording is not yet ready. I'd like to make some edits and so forth before it is unleashed onto the world. In the mean time, I put up some pictures. I think they capture some of the madness of the evening.

The rest of the weekend was spent around various dinning room tables as I set forth on a journey through three Thanksgiving dinners. Three! I've decided to abstain from eating for the rest of the month, if not the rest of the year.

Dance video of the week: Kung-Fu Vs. Yoga.



It's a martial arts clip. Jaw-dropping and dubbed in French. It makes me wonder what would have happened if the Natural Law Party of Canada had ever taken off. ♪

No comments: