Thursday, October 19, 2006

CJSW 90.9 FM: TAKE ME TO YOUR RADIO

It's time for the annual CJSW funding drive. I co-host a show called The Chit Chat on Sunday nights at 9:00 PM (MST). I have so much fun doing it. Your contributions help ensure that we stay on the air.

If you are interested in making a pledge during my show, please let me know so I can get started on "The Friends of The Chit Chat" list. Last year, we made a group pledge, then called "The Friends of Funk Tank", which raised over 500$ for the station. It was awesome!

On Sunday, October 22, 2006, we will be hosting a special Funding Drive edition of The Chit Chat. That's only a few days away. Tune in for the fun!

In addtion to the on-air stuff, there are tons of events going on around town next week.

Lastly, Funding Drive pledge levels can be found here.

Thanks for your support! ♪

No comments: