Thursday, October 05, 2006

Interview Questions for TAN!

Looks like I will get to chat with Thunderbirds Are Now! before their show (see Oct 3, 2006 post).

I decided to whip up a few interview questions:

How was the drive today? Any road stories you want to share?

Make History has just been released. How's the response been? How was the CD release party in Detroit?

I read that Enon helped out a bit with this album, can you give us an idea of what their contribution was?

What's next for you guys?

I heard that you are making a major presence at the CMJ conference this year, what 4 shows!? Can you tell us a bit about that?

I always get a kick out of looking up bands and seeing what 'the internet' considers your influences to be. According to AllMusic.com your band is influenced by Les Savy Fav, Pixies, and Ween - among others. Care to agree or disagree or append to the list?

Do you follow what the press says about you? I'm talking about publications like Pitchforkmedia.com . Do you care if they hype you up or not?

What is in your CD player right now?

Recommend that they to the Cantos keyboard museum.

Anything else you want to share with your legion of Calgarian fans?

Promo for CJSW.

Can I bootleg the show?

No? Thanks anyway. Have a good show. ♪

No comments: