Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Dance of the Week + Other Good Stuff

Starting things off right, the Dance of the Week might be something you’ve already seen, since it is among the Pitchfork Top 25 Music Videos of 2006. In any case, here’s OK GO doing “Here It Goes Again”:



These guys love low budget choreography. Want to see more?

I spent a few hours on Saturday night trying out my new dance moves at Mojo, the weekly toga party hosted by the Bamboo Tiki Room. Local funky phenom, Rob Faust spins there. There was plenty of James Brown to get everyone on their Good Foot. I took photos, but they didn't turn out, I must have put a greasy finger on my camera lens. C'est la vie.

This just in: Looking for a new party pad? Calgary real estate prices out of your budget? Well, Dracula’s Castle may be going up for sale to the public very soon. In Transylvania. For real. ♪

No comments: