Monday, December 18, 2006

Weekend Roundup

Yesterday, I took a trip on a tiny Cessna-type airplane with pilot extraordinaire, Javier. We flew over Okotoks, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, and eventually over the Kananaskis Valley. It was such a blast. Despite some turbulence, we got some nice shots. Zulu Yankee Tango! If I ever buy an airplane, or win one in a Hold ‘Em match, I’ll insist on getting C-GYHF painted on the side, All you Wilco fans will know what I mean.

I didn’t go, but reliable sources indicated that the Suicide Girls burlesque show on Saturday night was a total gothic let down. I guess it wasn’t so much Moulin Rouge, and too much lame vampire go-go dancing.

With that in mind, you might think that the dance of the week would be sultry and scandalous. I hate to disappoint you on that front, but I think I’ve got something better. Check out this security camera footage of a man cutting the rug and creating a diversion in a department store. Just in time for Christmas.



I haven’t seen loose pop-and-lock moves like this since I went to the Kim Mitchell spectacle at the Back Alley, circa 2000. I think I found a review of that show. ♪

No comments: